27.01.2018

Day 1 in 24in48 Readathon

Hour 1:
 I started the 24in48 Readathon with an unfinished ebook: "Even the darkest stars" - Heather Fawcett (I'm on page 78/304).


Hour 6: 
Challenge: What’s the oldest children’s book you have, or a book you’ve held onto since your childhood?
 My oldest childhood's book I have is "Puss in Boots" by Charles Perrault. I have this book since I was in 2nd grade. 


Hour 8: 
I finished my ebook "Even the darkest stars" - Heather Fawcett. Now I'm taking a break. 
Total pages: 226


Hour 11: 
I'm listening to "Ink and Bone" by Rachel Caine. I'am 13% done with it. 


Hour 12 Challenge: 
Favorite first line in my #24in48 stack of books belongs to "Spellbook of the Lost and Found" by Moira Fowley-Doyle.


Hour 19:
Now it's time for a nap. I will do remaining hours tomorrow. 






0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

The Enchanted Library Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang