23.07.2017

Day 2 in 24in48 ReadaThon

RO: Duminică

ENGSunday

✥ update #1

RO: Aproape 33 de ore în maraton - este duminică și până în momentul de față am citit 13 ore jumătate din 24. Am început să ascult thriller-ul "The Good Girl" - Mary Kubica.

ENG: Almost Hour 33 - is Sunday and I have been reading for 13 hours and half. I began listening to a thriller "The Good Girl" - Mary Kubica.


RO: Aceasta este provocarea orei 30 în maraton - spine poetry 

ENG: This is the challenge for Hour 30 - spine poetry 




✥ update #2

RO: 37 de ore în maraton - Am ajuns la pagina 453 din Lirael - Garth Nix. Cele 191 pagini mi-au luat aproape 2 ore şi 40 de minute. Acum ascult The Good Girl Mary Kubica. Am citit 16 ore şi 10 minute şi mai am 5 ore şi 50 de minute ca să îmi ating targetul de 24 de ore.

ENG: Hour 37 - I am on page 453 of Lirael - Garth Nix. The 191 pages took me almost 2 hours and 40 minutes. Now I am listening to The Good Girl - Mary Kubica. I have been reading fo 16 hours and 10 minutes and I have to read 5 hours and 50 minutes more to reach the 24 hours in 48 hours.





✥ update #3

RO: 46 de ore în maraton - Am reușit să îmi ating targetul de 24 de ore. Am terminat de citit 'Lirael' și de ascultat audiobook-ul 'The Good Girl'. Deoarece mai trebuia să citesc vreo oră ca să termin maratonul am început un alt audiobook 'Prince of Thorns' - Mark Lawrence 

ENG: hour 46 - I finished the Readathon. I finished reading 'Lirael' and listening to the 'The Good Girl' audiobook. Because after I had one hour to complete in the Readathon I began listening to an another audiobook 'Prince of Thorns' - Mark Lawrence.








0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

The Enchanted Library Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang